1. "Probing Annihilations and Decays of Low-Mass Galactic Dark Matter in IceCube DeepCore Array: Track Events", F. F. Lee and G. L. Lin, Phys Rev. D 85, 023529 (2012).
2. “Flavor Transition Mechanisms of Propagating Astrophysical Neutrinos: A Model Independent Parameterization”, K. C. Lai, G. L. Lin and T. C. Liu, Phys. Rev. D 82, 103003 (2010).
3. “Determination of the Neutrino Flavor Ratio at the Astrophysical Source”, K. C. Lai, G. L. Lin and T. C. Liu, Phys. Rev. D 80,103005 (2009).
4. “Magnetowave Induced Plasma Wakefield Acceleration for Ultra High Energy Cosmic Rays”, F. Y. Chang, P. Chen, G. L. Lin, R. Noble and R. Sydora, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 111101 (2009).
5. “A Semi-Analytic Calculation on the Atmospheric Tau Neutrino Flux in the GeV to TeV Range”, F. F. Lee and G. L. Lin, Astropart. Phys. 25, 64 (2006).
6. “Energy spectrum of Tau Leptons Induced by the High Energy Earth-Skimming Neutrinos”, J. J. Tseng, T. W. Yeh, H. Athar, M. A. Huang, F. F. Lee and G. L. Lin, Phys. Rev. D 68, 063003 (2003).
7. “On Analytic Properties of the Photon Polarization Function in a Background Magnetic Field”, W. F. Kao, G. L. Lin and J. J. Tseng, Phys. Lett. B 522, 257 (2001) [Erratum-ibid. B 541, 411 (2002)].
8. “The Weak-Field Expansion for Processes in a Homogeneous Background Magnetic Field”, T. K. Chyi, C. W. Hwang, W. F. Kao, G. L. Lin, K. W. Ng and J. J. Tseng, Phys. Rev. D 62, 105014 (2000).